Internet Marketing Speaker
Stormy Knight is an exciting, professional speaker that can bring your audience new understanding of today’s business-critical internet technologies and how to use them to increase sales, customers and profits.
What her listeners say:
- By far the best of the three sessions I attended.
- Stormy did a good job of providing a balanced point of view – both pros and cons were discussed.
- Excellent speaker. She can sell ice cubes to Eskimos.
- Excellent presentation, she gave great example that helped us visualize the good, bad & ugly.
- This info helps with ideas that will make money now!!
Stormy is the author of the world-famous 20 Reasons to put your Business on the Web and has more then 20 years of experience using the internet and social media to communicate effectively with clients and customers.
From 1990 to 1994, Stormy Knight owned an environmental products mail-order catalog. In 1994, while searching for new ways to improve her catalog’s profitability, she investigated putting her catalog on-line and realized the Internet would revolutionize the way business’ reached their customers.
Stormy began teaching Internet classes for both the public and small business people in 1994 and began designing websites in January of 1995. After over nineteen years of working with businesses to develop their on-line presence, she has gained extensive experience in the possibilities and pitfalls that the Internet offers. Stormy Knight can provide a unique “bottom-line” approach to learning more about internet marketing.
For more information on booking Stormy for your next meeting, trade show or seminar, please contact her at 707-490-4542 or use the form below.