Our SEO & Online Marketing Services
Online marketing solutions custom built in Northern California that match your industry, goals and budget.
NOTE: All of our work is created at our offices in Northern California. Nothing is ever shipped overseas or to any other company. If you are looking at other developers, make sure to ask them where their actual work is done. You will be surprised to see how many of them ship their work offshore to Asia and pay low wages then mark it up.
Every business is different and the marketing answers for each business are different too. We’re not here to sell you something you don’t need. We want to help you take what you have now, make it work better and add on the parts that will make your website a customer-generating machine. We’re really nice, intelligent, honest people who have worked exclusively in the internet marketing business since 1995. Meet our founders and read our history.
Find out how you can create a successful online business today.
Local SEO drives targeted traffic to your website
We work hard to get your business on the first page of the major search engines. To do this, we use a proprietary combination of search engine optimization (SEO) and our own sophisticated online marketing system. Our success is reflected in these testimonials from our clients.
In addition to making sure that all of your business information is consistent across dozens of important authority websites, we thoroughly review your existing website to make sure that every possible detail is properly implemented, including your on-page content, image optimization, hidden tags and meta descriptions.
Has your website been removed from Google’s searches?
We will find the reasons behind the removal and address each of the issues and correct them as needed. This may include:
- Locating links to your website from “Bad Neighborhoods” and submitting a list of them to Google. We then request that Google disavows them on your behalf.
- Clean up any “Black Hat” SEO tactics on your website. These include such things as hidden or deceptive text, improper linking between pages or other websites and “cloaking” of your pages which is meant to deceive the search engines by sending them to one page and your human visitors to another.
- Remove any pages from your website that do not directly relate to the main content of your business.
- Review all of your other (if any) websites to make sure they do not excessively link to each other.
- Run through a checklist of possible problems that we have been compiling since 1995.
After all of the above has been thoroughly completed, we will write a detailed explanation of what actions we took and submit a reinclusion request to Google.
Request A Free SEO Strategy Consultation
Call us to get a free consultation today and find out how finding more business can be easy and cost less than you ever imagined.