Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Solutions
We provide online marketing solutions custom built in Northern California that match your industry, goals and budget. Every business is different and the solutions for each business are different too. We’re not here to sell you something you don’t need. We want to help you take what you have now, make it work better and add on the parts that will make your website a customer-generating machine.
We’re really nice, intelligent, honest people who have worked exclusively in the internet marketing business since 1995. We care about the quality of the work we do. Meet our founders and learn about their backgrounds here.
Local search engine optimization that drives targeted traffic to your website
We work hard to get your business on the first page of the major search engines. To do this, we use a proprietary combination of search engine optimization (SEO) and our own sophisticated online marketing system. Our success is reflected in these testimonials from our clients.
Part of our approach utilizes submission and verification to the following websites:
- Google+ Business Pages
- Bing Places for Business
- Yahoo Local
- Angie’s List
- Google Maps
- Dozens of other critical “citation” websites such as directories specific to your industry.
In addition to making sure that all of your business information is consistent across dozens of important authority sites, we thoroughly review your existing website to make sure that every possible detail is properly implemented, including your on-page content, image optimization, hidden tags and meta descriptions.
Has your website been removed from Google’s searches?
We will find the reasons behind the removal and address each of the issues and correct them as needed. This may include:
- Locating links to your website from “Bad Neighborhoods” and submitting a list of them to Google. We then request that Google disavows them on your behalf.
- Clean up any “Black Hat” SEO tactics on your website. These include such things as hidden or deceptive text, improper linking between pages or other websites and “cloaking” of your pages which is meant to deceive the search engines by sending them to one page and your human visitors to another.
- Remove any pages from your website that do not directly relate to the main content of your business.
- Review all of your other (if any) websites to make sure they do not excessively link to each other.
- Run through a checklist of possible problems that we have been compiling since 1995.
After all of the above has been thoroughly completed, we will write a detailed explanation of what actions we took and submit a reinclusion request to Google.
Our website designs focus on conversion – turning site visitors into customers. We talk to our clients first about their goals and expectations and either build or update their website to match their specific requirements.
All of our website creations use responsive design, this means they will look great on mobile devices and tablet devices such as an iPad. We can design your website from the ground up or work with your designer to make it look exactly as you want. If you have an existing site, we will provide you with a list of any problems we have discovered and discuss the proper actions needed to correct them.
It’s about you and your needs, not about us.
What All This Can Do For You:
Get more people to buy more stuff from you, more often for the least amount of money and effort on your part so you can do what you do best – run your business.