Net101 Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Net101.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in, Santa Rosa CA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Any digital products available through Net101.com may not be resold, reproduced, reprinted, or redistributed without the express written consent of Netporium LLC. By utilizing these documents, you agree to use the documents only for your personal use. The documents may not be used for resale in any manner. All digital products are copyrighted publications, fully protected by all copyright, unfair competition, trade secret, and misappropriation laws worldwide. Unauthorised use of this website or accessing restricted material therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Materials in this website are copyright © Netporium LLC unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Your presentation was wonderful. Your tips were helpful for all internet and social media users. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.Coddingtown Mall
Net101 was extremely reasonable and affordable. They have also made it so our company has much more exposure through their technological alchemy.Ridgeline Roofing Company
Thanks, Net101 for once again putting me on the right path to developing my business. You led me to Google Plus and now my business is listed on page 1.OwnerSherri Brungart Organizing
I had the opportunity to work with Net101 to develop my professional website and found them to be effective, efficient, responsive and professional.Marriage and Family Therapist
Net101 did a fantastic job, very affordably, fast, and ‘push button’. Their attention to detail and initiative made the process very simple for us.Red Barn Productions
Balancing modern tech and social media with a 19th century-themed event is a tricky thing. Net 101 understood our needs and surpassed them.Great Dickens Christmas Fair
We have been clients of Net101 for over 15 years and consider them an essential part of our enterprise. They enabled us to grow and diversify our business.Publisher And AuthorRiskTutor
Thank you Net101 for updating our website, with your expertise our website has become an effective marketing tool! Your SEO work is exceptional!Galanti & Copenhaver, Inc.
We’ve been interested in breaking into the Mississippi market for a couple of years. I’m excited to have just gotten our first MS inquiry. Thank you so much.Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography
Thank you so much! We are very happy with the work that you did. So refreshing to work with a company that has integrity and accountability.PartnerGaia's Garden