Where Are Your Customers?
Are you taking out newspaper and yellow pages ads, but they just aren’t bringing in new customers or getting the phone to ring? How people look for and find products and services are changing rapidly and to get these new customers you need to change too.
- What percentage of all purchases begin with internet research? ~Pew Internet 60%
- What percentage of all purchases for those under 35 begin with internet research? ~Harris Interactive 83%
- What percentage of local business searches are performed on smartphones? ~Google 50%
- What percentage of local mobile searchers visit a business found via mobile search within 48 hours? ~AT&T 43%
Every one of these percentages are going up as you read this. Every single day.
The good news for small business is that the combination of Google, Yahoo and Bing equals about 95% of all search. These “Big Three” have made local pages available to all small businesses and have created a set of rules for businesses to follow that allows those small businesses to score well in search engine results for local users. Net101 can claim those pages for you and work with you to optimize both your website and your search engine pages so that when local prospects search for your products and services, they’ll find you and like what they see.
How will prospects find your site in the search engines?
What will your prospects find when they go online looking for your products and services? A sad, ineffective website that says, “I don’t care about you” or a web presence that cleanly and calmly says “I have exactly what you want and we will make it a pleasure for you to purchase from my company”?
Our job is to make sure your online marketing is the best answer to your prospects search so that they want to buy from you and you alone.
How do we help you get found in the search engines?
• Review your website to confirm that it has a solid sales foundation and fix it if it doesn’t
• Build a responsive website that gives prospects what they need when they are on the move and ready to buy
• Provide analytics so that you can see and improve your website sales over time
• Help you create a web presence that serves your customers and prospects in the best way possible.
You can dominate search for your type of business like a pro.
Call us to get a free consultation today and find out how finding
more business can be easy and cost less than you ever imagined.