Google Ads Advertising Agency In Santa Rosa
Ask about the Google Partner Program
Call us today to see how we can help you generate more traffic to your website with highly targeted ads.
Google Ads (previously known as AdWords) can help you reach new customers that may otherwise never find your business. The program is very powerful and works well when properly implemented. You can set your own budget and pause or stop the ads anytime you want. There is no minimum spending limit, so if you want to experiment with different ads to see what works and what doesn’t, it will not break the bank.
Net101 is one of a handful of agencies in Northern California that has been certified as a Google Partner specializing in Google Ads accounts. We can help you create ads, set a budget and set up your Google Ads account. We will monitor your progress with weekly reports and send them to you via email. If you have never used Google Ads before, we may be able to get you a special coupon good for up to $100 of free advertising.
How Our Google Ads Program Works
We will setup an Google Ads account with feedback from your representatives. This project will consist of a number of parts:
- Review with you what customer action is optimal for Google Ads.
- Research to see if there are multiple possible categories for ads or multiple actions necessary for successful ad marketing and review these with you for approval.
- Perform keyword research to determine best keywords to use in your Google Ads account. We will write at least 3 ads per each client campaign that is setup.
- Receive full client approval of all included content and keywords.
- Connect your Google Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts to verify what amount of traffic is coming from Google Ads, this will show you which ads are converting.
Ongoing Google Ads Maintenance
Google Ads requires monitoring and optimization for the best results. We provide the following services in our proposal to improve ongoing Google Ads performance:
- Review with you what your ongoing advertising spend, keywords and ad position already is or will be and what to expect going forward.
- Monthly report of work done, ad spend, ad response compared to your goals and current ad standings compared to previous months.
- Weekly ad spend updates. 1 hour monthly consultation for improved performance (non-cumulative).