Net101 will use our decades of experience to find the reasons behind your website’s removal and address each of the issues. This may include:
- Locating links to your website from “Bad Neighborhoods” and submitting a list of them to Google. We then request that Google disavows them on your behalf.
- Clean up any “Black Hat” SEO tactics on your website. These include such things as hidden or deceptive text, improper linking between pages or other websites and “cloaking” of your pages which is meant to deceive the search engines by sending them to one page and your human visitors to another.
- Remove any pages from your website that do not directly relate to the main content of your business.
- Review all of your other (if any) websites to make sure they do not excessively link to each other.
- Run through a checklist of possible problems that we have been compiling since 1995.
After all of the above has been thoroughly completed, we will write a detailed explanation of what actions we took and submit a reinclusion request to Google.
If you need our help, please complete this form. We will get back to you within 1 business day or less.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Google Reinclusion Request From Net101′][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’How Can We Help You?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]